Sunday, March 12, 2017

School


So this was our first day of  school and we were exited.  We have to wear uniforms we can't bring clothes from home.  There are different types of uniforms: above is our P.E. uniforms and below is our regular uniforms.  When it is summer our regular uniform shirts are short sleeved and shorts.  For P.E. we wear a t-shirt and shorts, oh and a hat.


In violin class for me Grahm, it is good and I am not the only new kid in class.  Violin is only required for Years 1, 2, and 3.  They don't call grades like 2nd grade, they call it years.  I am in Year 3.  My class is called 3A, there are three classes in my Year.  My teachers are Mr. Cole and Ms. Liu.  One is an English speaker and the other is a Chinese native speaker.  I have made friends already.

Guy- My schedule is different everyday, it is a five day schedule.  I will be starting my violin lessons which will be during school time.  I am lonely, lonely so lonely.  Oh but I do have one friend, Steven from Canada, but he is moving after this year and I will be lonely, lonely so lonely.  😭   The teachers that I have through out the week constantly are nice and friendly. My science, english, math, (teachers) and other teachers I don't have, are willing to help guide and encourage me through out the day.

Duncan- I am in Year 5.  My favorite thing of the day is Chinese class.  I consider myself the Chinese expert amongst the boys.  I also like recess because I am the fastest one and everyone wants me to be "it".  I like the fact that art is two periods long which gives me enough time to work and finish my projects.  I love that at lunch time I can sit by anyone I want to. 





No comments:

Post a Comment