Sunday, November 12, 2017

Great Grahm


 The Great Wall
My dad and a co-worker of my dad's + I took a hike at the Great Wall.
We went from number 6 tower to number 13-14.  On the way back a mad swarm of yellow jackets came madly after me and I killed some too. This picture below is me in a toboggan.  We took it because it is extremely fun.


This is when we met U.S Marines for scouts. Everyone who wanted to got to handcuff someone.  We even put on bags.  And they were pretty heavy trust me. 


  These three pictures are all about my field trip to Day Star Academy, to play "Football" against other schools.  Team A lost two matches and won three so we got the silver cup for our school.  There were two teams from my school, one that was team A, that was my team, we had very good players on our team. 




No comments:

Post a Comment