Sunday, July 21, 2019

My Little Big Brother


Picked up my little big brother from the airport.  His flight arrived an hour early making me late getting to him.  Sorry bro.  He came to stay with us for about five days, then he took off to explore other countries.  His amazing adventure has inspired us, now we are trying to copy his itinerary for our next big trip.


Of course one of the musts on the list is the Great Wall!!!  



My brother's list included: eat a scorpion, tarantula and octopus so off to Wangfujing Night Market we went.



I finally had a bite of scorpion. . .check that off the list, although truth be told, it was never on my list.  The Octopus was the hardest for him, a bit too rubbery.


Drake and I took him to the Summer Palace.  






The Long Corridor.  Very long and very rare to find an area without people in the way.



Four Buddha Kings









Temple of Heaven



Once my brother finished playing all around Asia, he came back to stay for a few more days before heading back home.  Out we went to catch more sites.



Bell and Drum Tower


Beihei Park which has the best version of the Nine Dragon Screen, see below.








Can't beat the scooter for getting around to all the sites.

Thanks little brother for coming to visit us!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment